Sharing Culture is a special event brought to you by Horizon Theatre, celebrating our 25 year anniversary, supporting the local Canterbury-Bankstown community with the art of puppetry and the artists that bring it to life. We have a series of events running throughout the month of May to cater to audiences of all ages, showcasing both local and international puppetry.
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail or phone.
🎉 multicultural community Program – Saturday 28 May – 4pm
TIME: 4.00pm to 6.00pm
COST: FREE TO ATTEND
- See puppets of all kinds at the park-side grounds of Wiley Park Amphitheatre
- Food & Drink stalls
- Live entertainment for all ages
- Special screening of Feathers of Fire – An award-winning shadow play with vibrant graphics, derived from the visual tradition of the Middle East.
🎭 friends of Horizon 🎥 Friday 27th May – 6.30pm
TIME: 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm
COST: $25 per person (paid at the door upon entry)
- Enjoy an evening of networking with our Theatre artists, members & guests!
- Exquisite puppetry and entertainment for all ages, workshops and experimental styles
- Refreshments included
- Service NSW are accepted for this event:
🎒 School Series – An Alien Adventure 👽 23 – 27 May
COST: $5.00 per child
An Alien Adventure is a spectacular show for children aged 4 and up (and of course, those young at heart). It is a story about togetherness, friendship, protecting our planet, reaching for goals and achieving our dreams. Click here to learn more.
Choose from TWO daily sessions – 10.30am & 11.30am
- Monday 23rd May, 2022
- Tuesday 24th May, 2022
- Wednesday 25th May, 2022
- Thursday 26th May, 2022
- Friday 27th May, 2022
📍 Getting To The Puppet Festival events at Horizon Theatre
Horizon Theatre is located at Wiley Park Amphitheatre, on the corner of King Georges Road & Canterbury Road.
- 🚘 DRIVING:
- Click here to view our location on Google Maps
- 🅿 FREE PARKING is accessible at Wiley Park, via Edge Street.
- 🚉 PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
If you are catching the train, we are:
12 minutes walk from Wiley Park Station
20 minutes walk from Lakemba Station